- Flow Rate: 24 GPM Max at 3,000 RPM | Connection: 1 1/4” NPT | Dry self priming to 15 Ft. | Max temperature 200°F | Working pressure of 50 PSI | The 3/8” shank fits all common chucks for most drills. Designed to work with rechargeable/electrical drills
- Fluid viscosity: 1 (water) to 20,000 cP (heavy gear oil)
- Transports a wide range of liquids, including liquids containing solids, oils and corrosives.
- Drill Driven Pump – Marine Aluminum (AL), Liquid Transfer Utility Pump
- Impeller pumps are equipped with NBR impellers as standard. For additional options: EPDM, FKM or FPM, CR and Plastic call JH Process Equipment (610) 903-0900
- Maintenance: For cleaning and maintenance work the pumps are quickly and easily disassembled. Replacement parts can be ordered individually.
- Made in Germany, Highest reliability and quality.