COMBISTAR 2001-A, Drill Powered Pump
- Made In Germany
- Flow Rate: 8 GPM Max at 2,800 RPM | Connection: 3/4” NPT | Dry self priming to 15 Ft. | Max temperature 200°F | Working pressure of 58 PSI | The 3/8” shank fits all common chucks for most drills
- Designed to work with rechargeable/electrical drills with a maximum speed of 2,800 RPM
- Fluid viscosity: 1 (water) to 20,000 cP (heavy gear oil)
- Transports a wide range of liquids, including liquids containing solids, oils and corrosives.
- Drill Driven Pump – 316L- SS wetted parts – This pump is particularly suitable for all fluids containing abrasives. Wetted parts are constructed of stainless steel (AISI 316L). Non-wetted parts are aluminum.
- Maintenance: For cleaning and maintenance work the pumps are quickly and easily disassembled. Replacement parts can be ordered individually.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 4 in|
|Flow Rate Max||
|Working Pressure Max||
EPDM, NBR, NEOPRENE, THERMOPLASTIC, VITON